Reliable Lighting & Electrical Service Business
Bexar County, TX
This business is sold. Subscribe to our Listing Alerts for early access to new listings.
Owner's Cash Flow
Min Down Payment
6 FT, 1 PT
The business is a services-based electrical company founded by the owner in 2007 in Bexar County, Texas. The company primarily serves commercial clients such as retail, office, and warehouse spaces, as well as some residential projects. Roughly 90% of their business is commercial, the remaining 10% is residential. Although the business is involved in both new construction and service projects, they specialize in services, which account for 80% of their revenue. Many of their customers are property management companies with whom they have long standing relationships.
Reason for selling
The owner is approaching 70 years old and ready for retirement.
Support and training
The owner is willing to stay on for 6 months to help with the transition.
Broker of Record
Provide your information to immediately see consolidated financials.
To see all the financial data including a break down of the owner's salary and add-backs, request access to the confidential information
|Net Other Income (Expenses)||($8,848)||($5,682)||($8,613)|
|Owner's Cash Flow||$82,609||$71,020||$45,855|
Provide your information to immediately gain access to our projection model for this listing.
Projected Free Cash Flow
Interested? Let's get you more info
Provide your information to immediately learn more about this business, including consolidated financials, competition, and growth opportunities.